featuring packaging equipment for your industry
• Shrink Packaging
• Automatic Shrink Wrap Machines
• Flow Wrapping Equipment
• Metal Detector & Check Weigher Combo
• Bottle Automatic Labeling Machine
• L’Sealer and Shrink Tunnel set on single frame
• Air-Operated Seal Head: Available in micro-knife or wire
• Semi-Auto Hot Knife Constant Heat with Independent Temperature Controls
• Stainless Steel Wipe-Down: 304 Stainless Steel
Auto L'Bar Sealer Combo
• 40 Program Memory
• Vertical Seal Head Design
• Variable Speed Drive: 0 to 95 FPM
• Production Speeds Up to 35 ppm
• Jam Alarm
• Locking Casters
• Motorized Scrap Windup with Alarm
• Product Staging
• Multi Pack Option
• Pinwheel Hole Punch
• Single Piece Hot Knife Seal Bar makes Round Corner Cut
Combination fully automatic L’Sealer and Tunnel built on same frame. “APA” automatic product adjustment with features like motorized adjustment of inverting triangle, infeed, and center seal (no more crank handles to turn because of a fully motorized adjustment), single piece seal blade, easy load film cradle, fully enclosed safety doors, easy access control panel, self diagnosing Delta PLC, Delta 7” Color Touch Screen with 40 Pro- gram Memory, “Vertical” Seal Head Design” for packages up to 8” high, variable speed drive (0 to 110 FPM), speeds up to 35 PPM.
FLOW WRAPPING EQUIPMENT
Rotary Jaws with Film Roll from the Top
• Horizontal Flow Wrapper rotating transversal sealing, Film Reel Holder on top and Pushing Lugs Conveyor System.
• Product flow right to left from the view point of the op- erator station.
• Fully Adjustable Film Former
• PLC controller with HMI Full Color Touch Screen to con- trol the main machine functions such as: Bag Length, Speed of Packaging, Axis Homing, Film Advance, Print Registration Settings, Product Memory (20 recipes).
• Machine-powered by three brushless servo motors, Di- rect Gear Driven Assembly.
• No Product, No Bag function
• Dual OMRON temperature PID control and Solid State Relay.
• Two pair of sealing discs for fin seal with automatic pneumatic opening.
• SICK Sensor Printing film eye mark tracing system
• Sealing Jaw face: Standard 0.5” (12.5mm) per side of the bag with transverse sealing pattern.
• Machine cycle stop with crimper in open position to pre- vent film from melting.
• Electronic Clutch on the crimper-head to release the drive and stop the machine in case a solid object gets jammed between the jaws.
• Powered product discharge conveyor length 19 1⁄2” (500mm).
• One film roll holder with self-centering cones, spring activated brake system and side lay adjustment.
• One Start/Stop/Emergency Stop control on operator side.
• Interlocked safety switches on all doors and guards that can be opened without tools.
• All parts in contact with the product are either 304 stain- less steel. (Or??? Missing info.)
• Main frame and electrical cabinet in mild steel, rough- textured finish painted.
COMMON FEATURES FOR
AP STANDARD HFFS MACHINE:
• Paint Case with White Milk Color
• Interlock Safety Door Protection
• Standard 220V / 1 Phase / 20AMPS
• With Photocell, Single-Sealing Jaw
• Adjustable Former
• Standard Right to Left Machine
METAL DETECTOR & CHECK WEIGHER COMBO
• Cylinder Pusher
• Swing Arm
• Air Blast
• Belt Drop
• Price includes one of the following Rejector